Get ready to take part in the most important event
in UAE on:
Corporate Structuring Immigration by Investment Wealth Protection and Succession
May 3rd and 4th, 2023
Asia Outbound is the leading Asia-based provider of conferences, business development services, and online news channels designed to assist corporate structuring, asset protection, and immigration service providers. We assist these groups of professionals to reach and effectively serve financial intermediaries and HNWI in Asia.
Asia Outbound is among the most trusted resources for Asia’s business and investment leaders, providing them with uncompromising commentary, concise analysis, and direct access to the offshore world and its professionals.
Why you should attend the 2023 Asia Outbound Summit Series
Since the inception of the Asia Outbound Summit series in 2010, Asia’s HNWI, investment groups, and corporations have developed an ever-increasing need for sophisticated international wealth, immigration, tax and asset protection services. This demand, coupled with increasing pressure from local and international authorities for transparency has created a massive gap in traditional cross-border planning for local practitioners.
The Asia Outbound Summit series has been designed exclusively to close this gap, and equip local practitioners with the much needed information and resources to effectively serve their corporate and HNWI clients.
- Middle East’s HNWI population has increased from 400k to 800k in the past 10 years, making it one of the fastest growing HNWI populations in the world. This makes the UAE intermediaries the ideal target to reach Middle Eastern HNWI in order to assist in asset protection & corporate structuring for these newly minted HNWI. (Capgemini World Wealth Report 2021)
- 58% of multinational investment migration firms count the Middle East as their most important market for client volume. For investment migration providers, the Middle East is an essential market to develop a client base. (Investment Migration Insider)
- Foreign direct investment outflows from the United Arab Emirates amounted to over 20 Bln USD in 2019. This figure is a 10x increase from a decade earlier. Inward and outward investment are creating strong demand for corporate structuring and tax planning. (Statista)
- Dubai remains one of the most preferred destinations for investors. Dubai ranks 4th in terms of greenfield projects and 6th in foreign capital attracted. Meeting local practitioners will help you and your clients take advantage of investment opportunities into and out of the region. (Financial Times Global FDI Report)
- The UAE is envisioning the future beyond the COVID 19 crisis and working towards doubling its economy by 2030. This means greater demand for corporate structuring, immigration and wealth protection services as wealth and economic growth explode. (Ministry of Economy)
About Asia Outbound Summit 2023
In 2023, for the 12th year, Asia Outbound will host the most significant cross-border wealth management, corporate structuring, and investment migration events in Asia. The annual Asia Outbound Summit Series brings together hundreds of Asia’s top financial intermediaries to each event and matches them with corporate and financial, immigration, and wealth protection service providers from all over the world.
The conference will be attended by over 300 of UAE’s leading intermediaries and agents focusing on:
- Citizenship & residence planning as a tax planning tool
- Real estate market trends for UHNWI
- Second residency/citizenship for asset protection and preservation
- Tax transparency and regulatory considerations in HNW migration
- Citizenship vs. permanent residence by investment, programs and comparison
- Inheritance strategies and estate planning for family wealth
- Cross-border asset allocation and preservation
- Family trust challenges for UHNWI
- International tax planning and tax transparency updates
- BEPS, CRS and transfer pricing implications for corporations
- Investment structuring within the Belt and Road Initiative
- Selection and set up of outbound investment structures
- Path and compliance measures for outbound investments
- Company formation, maintenance, regulation and compliance
What You Will Learn
- The unique behavior patterns of the Middle East’s HNWI;
- Building trust and reputation in the Middle East’s markets;
- Trends in the growing demand for the Middle East’s estate planning and wealth preservation sector;
- Best practice strategies when dealing with cultural differences;
- Regulatory updates affecting the region;
- How to avoid common pitfalls when entering the region.
Chief Executive Officer
Samoa International Finance Authority
Chief Manager Business Development
Samoa International Business Finance Centre
Director of Capital Markets & CIS Supervision Section
Financial Services Authority Seychelles
Founder & CEO, Asgard Law Offices/Asgard Consulting, Former U.S. Diplomat & Principal Advisor US CENTCOM